Founded by the Chapnick family, JoshProvides is a Section 501(c)(3) not for profit public charity, based in Sarasota, Florida and serving individuals and families throughout the United States.
The mission of JoshProvides is to improve the lives of those living with and affected by epilepsy or other seizure disorder.
JoshProvides, through our network of volunteers, donors, partners, and other supporters, envisions a world where epilepsy is eradicated. Until that time, success for JoshProvides will be achieved when:
- The negative stigma associated with epilepsy has been eliminated and those who suffer from seizures are embraced by their communities.
- Treatment for those with epilepsy is readily available, affordable, and effective.
- Transportation for those suffering from seizures is readily available, safe, and affordable.
- There is a network of support and resources available for those living with epilepsy and no one with a seizure disorder feels alone or isolated.
- People are educated and trained and can respond appropriately to help someone when they are having a seizure.
Finances and Reporting
2015 Financial Information
- To review the 2015 JoshProvides 990, Click Here
2014 Financial Information
- To review the 2014 JoshProvides 990, Click Here
2013 Financial Information
- To review the 2013 JoshProvides 990, Click Here
For more information contact:
JoshProvides Epilepsy Assistance Foundation, Inc.
ATTN: Bruce P. Chapnick
5428 Sundew Drive Sarasota, FL 34238
Awards and Recognition
- 2015 – Gold Rating from Guidestar
- 2015 – Top-Rated Charity from GreatNonprofits.org
- 2016 – Platinum Rating from Guidestar
- Giving Partner Profile