There are many ways in which you can become involved with JoshProvides. Some generously write a check to JoshProvides to help change the lives of those affected by epilepsy. Others may become volunteers and help with client services, marketing, fundraising, a special event, administrative needs, or any of the many other daily tasks that need performed. There are internships available for students and even ways in which businesses and other organizations can support the critical work and mission of JoshProvides. No matter what your interest, skill, or experience – there is a place on the JoshProvides team for you. Please join us today!
Fundraise for the Organization:
- In three easy steps, you can host your own online fundraising event and invite your friends, family, co-workers, and others to support your goal! Learn more…
- Host an event. JoshProvides can help you with ideas or you can come up with a creative event on your own.
- Take advantage of opportunities to shop on Amazon, purchase meals at Omaha Steaks, and do business with other vendors in a way that costs you nothing extra but benefits JoshProvides. Learn more…
Volunteer: Learn what volunteer positions are available and how you can use your time and talent to support the mission of JoshProvides. Click here to see what opportunities are available.
Be an Advocate and Spread Awareness: Help others learn about the important work being done by JoshProvides.
- “Like” our Facebook page and then share our post with your connections.
- Rate JoshProvides at http://greatnonprofits.org/org/joshprovides-epilepsy-assistance-foundation.
- Speak on behalf of JoshProvides at a community event or organizational meeting (Rotary, Kiwanis, churches, etc.)
- Help teachers learn first aid for seizures so they know how to respond appropriately if they have a student with epilepsy.
- Talk about JoshProvides – on your social media pages, to your friends, at work, and anywhere there are people who would benefit by knowing more about what we do.
Internship Program: High school or college student? Consider an internship with JoshProvides! We want to ensure your experience is valuable and meaningful. We welcome you as a part of our team and we will provide you with a mentor, work hard to help you apply what you have learned in school to the workplace environment, and give you the tools and resources to be successful during your internship. Click here to learn more or apply.
Corporate Partnership Program: There are many ways for business and organizations to support JoshProvides. Click here to learn how your company can become a partner of JoshProvides.
Walk: Participate in the largest awareness event hosted by JoshProvides – the annual Family & Dog Walk for Epilepsy Awareness. You can join a team, start a team, walk as an individual, join an established walk or host a walk in the community where you live. Learn more…