- A trained seizure response dogalerts McKenlee so she knows a seizure is coming within minutes and can take precautions.
- A seizure alert monitorallows Rylie to sleep in her own room because her parents will know if she has a seizure in the middle of the night.
- Allen has transportationto get to his neurology appointment.
- Elizabeth and her parents attend monthly support groupmeetings and have made connections that offer emotional support and tools for coping.
- Collin is taken care of during a seizure at school because his teachers received current and relevant education.
This is the kind of immediate impact that you, as an integral member of the Circle of Providers, can make on an individual or a family’s life. The Circle of Providers is a special group of individuals who are committed to the long-term stability of JoshProvides and who want to ensure the organization remains able to deliver meaningful services and support.
Join this elite circle now by completing the online donation form below.
We make a difference. You make it possible.
For more information about how your business can become a partner to support the work of JoshProvides, email Andria Bilan, CEO at Info@JoshProvides.org
For more information about how your business can become a partner to support the work of JoshProvides or for instructions regarding how to transfer marketable securities to JoshProvides, email Andria Bilan, CEO at Info@JoshProvides.org or call 800-706-2740.
JoshProvides Epilepsy Assistance Foundation, Inc. is a Florida not-for-profit corporation. The Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) has determined that JoshProvides is exempt from Federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and is a public charity under Section 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code. The organization’s Federal Tax Identification Number is 46-2322505.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND DONATION