- A trained seizure response dog alerts McKenlee so she knows a seizure is coming within minutes and can take precautions.
- A seizure alert monitor allows Rylie to sleep in her own room because her parents will know if she has a seizure in the middle of the night.
- Allen has transportation to get to his neurology appointment.
- Shoshanah receives critical anti-seizure medication for her epilepsy.
- Elizabeth and her parents attend monthly support group meetings and have made connections that offer emotional support and tools for coping.
- Collin is taken care of during a seizure at school because his teachers received current and relevant education.
This is the power of your donated dollars.
This is the kind of immediate impact that you, as an integral member of the Circle of Providers, can make on an individual or a family’s life. The Circle of Providers is a special group of individuals who are committed to the long-term stability of JoshProvides and who want to ensure the organization remains able to deliver meaningful services and support.
Join this elite circle now by completing the online donation form below. For more information regarding giving levels and benefits, Click Here: Circle of Providers – Membership Levels and Benefits.
We make a difference. You make it possible.
For more information about how your business can become a partner to support the work of JoshProvides, email Andria Bilan, CEO at JoshProvides@gmail.com
For more information about how your business can become a partner to support the work of JoshProvides or for instructions regarding how to transfer marketable securities to JoshProvides, email Andria Bilan, CEO at JoshProvides@gmail.com or call 800-706-2740.
JoshProvides Epilepsy Assistance Foundation, Inc. is a Florida not-for-profit corporation. The Internal Revenue Service (“IRS”) has determined that JoshProvides is exempt from Federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and is a public charity under Section 170(b)(1)(A)(vi) of the Internal Revenue Code. The Foundation’s Federal Tax Identification Number is 46-2322505. An acknowledgement will be sent to the person or family you choose. Your gift will help people living with epilepsy and seizure disorders. A COPY OF THE OFFICIAL REGISTRATION AND FINANCIAL INFORMATION MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DIVISION OF CONSUMER SERVICES BY CALLING TOLL-FREE 1-800-435-7352 WITHIN THE STATE. REGISTRATION DOES NOT IMPLY ENDORSEMENT, APPROVAL OR RECOMMENDATION BY THE STATE. REGISTRATION NO. CH39093.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND DONATION